Get strong and healthy in a fun, safe and effective way throughout your pregnancy and postnatally with Babes on Board
- Meet new and expectant mums.
- Learn techniques to help you manage common aches and pains during pregnancy and strategies for dealing with labour.
- Assist the return to your pre-pregnant shape with emphasis on problem areas such as abdominals, back and pelvic floor.
- All instructors are women’s health physiotherapists with qualifications in exercise leadership and clinical experience in maternity hospitals. They are skilled at treating and managing common pregnancy problems such as pelvic girdle pain, backache and pelvic floor weakness, and are able to modify your exercise safely and appropriately.
- Exercises can be modified to suit your individual needs.
- Small group size enables more personalised attention.
- Rebate can usually be claimed on Babes on Board classes through extras private health cover.